Here are some more sentences with 4 syllable words.
1. The teacher demonstrated how to use a dictionary.
2. I need more information about the new machinery.
3. Covid 19 is an example of evolution in real-time.
4. Charlie sent me his letter of resignation.
5. The politician spoke about capitalism.
6. I appreciate your observations.
7. The security situation in our country is grave.
8. She works for a large corporation.
9. Let's have a big celebration for your 50th birthday!
10. Would you rather study architecture or philosophy?
11. This new factory will manufacture motors for electric vehicles.
12. The letters X and Y are often used as variables in algebra.
13. It is hard for a robot to manipulate very small objects.
14. Language acquisition is an important part of child development.
15. The complexity of modern life can be overwhelming.
If you need a translation, try DeepL.
Intro & Outro Music: La Pompe Du Trompe by Shane Ivers - https://www.silvermansound.com