One of the most common questions that new students of English will hear is: How long have you been studying English? Or: When did you start studying English? Or: When did you start learning English? So let's practice with those, because I often hear people struggle to answer those questions. Here's the question and the answer and we'll practice both of them.
How long have you been studying English?
--- I've been studying English for three years.
Here's another way to ask the same question:
When did you start studying English?
--- I started three years ago.
Someone might also ask you:
Have you studied English for a long time?
Oh, for a few years. Or: For a couple of years.
...For about two years.
1). Have you ever seen a two-headed dog?
No, I've never seen a two-headed dog.
2) ___ eaten chocolate pizza?
3___ stolen a car?
4) ___ visited Istanbul?
5) ___ played professional basketball?
6) ___ worked as an airplane pilot?
7) ___ baked a wedding cake?
8) ___ played piano with an orchestra?
9) ___ been a waiter?
10) ___ taught German?
11) ___ traveled to Australia?
12) ___ piloted a jet plane?
13) ___ swum across the English Channel?
14) ___ driven a taxi in London?
15) ___ washed dishes in a restaurant?
Listen on: Apple Podcasts
Intro & Outro Music: La Pompe Du Trompe by Shane Ivers - https://www.silvermansound.com
You can now support my podcasts and classes: