1) He passed himself off as a doctor.
2) She’s off her rocker. [She’s crazy.]
3) If you don’t like that old table, I’ll take it off your hands.
4) The king lost his temper and shouted, “Off with his head!
5) I’m not sure, but off the top of my head I don’t think that’s a good idea.
6) Our new face cream is flying off the shelf.
7) Off the record, I think our ex-President is a racist ego-maniac.
8) My dad can’t carry a tune to save his life. He always sings off key.
9) My mother has a real off beat sense of humor.
10) I like to keep my employees off balance.
11) I’m sorry but discussions of religion are off limits in my class.
12) He usually plays a good game of golf. He must have had an off day.
13) “Sir, I think the ship is off course. We were supposed to reach Los Angeles this afternoon, but the navigator says we’re approaching Seattle.”
14) I was sure Mr. Jones was the killer, but it looks like he’s off the hook.
Intro & Outro Music: La Pompe Du Trompe by Shane Ivers - https://www.silvermansound.com
You can now support my podcasts and classes: