1. Our company created three new products this year.
2. Susan played a key role in settling the nurses’ strike.
3. I attended our annual meeting in London.
4. I visited the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
5. We called an emergency meeting of the Board of Directors.
6. She grabbed my arm and said, “Let’s get out of here!”
7. My new job offered me a wide range of duties.
8. I opened the windows to let in some fresh air.
9. The president described a desperate situation.
10. My former history teacher lived in a tiny apartment.
11. His second wife helped him finish his dissertation.
12. I was impressed by their close and loving relationship.
13. She told me the full story of the shipwreck. I was amazed!
14. We ate at a high quality restaurant and enjoyed a fine meal.
15. I was depressed by the tax increases.
16. She was admitted to the hospital with a cough and high fever.
17. In the preceding chapter we learned about the royal family and their many children.
18. At the time of his death, Mr. Jones owned a lot of commercial property.
19. His company needed a fresh approach to marketing.
20. The police operation succeeded in rescuing the kidnapped dog.
21. Marianne was so beautiful she broke the heart of every man who saw her.
22. He works 9 to 5 at his regular job. On weekends he has a side hustle.
23. Chemistry was a difficult subject, but she made a huge effort and passed the class.
24. If I do you a favor today, will you do me a favor next week?
25. I really enjoyed meeting you. Let’s keep in touch.
26. Let’s go to the park on foot. I need the exercise.
27. When the electricity fails, all work at the bank comes to a standstill.
28. I’d like to go overseas for graduate school.
29. Did you get the impression that the boss wasn’t listening to us?
30. All good things come to an end.
Intro & Outro Music: La Pompe Du Trompe by Shane Ivers - https://www.silvermansound.comSupport the show
You can now support my podcasts and classes:
Help Barry pay for podcast expenses--thank you!