1. Thank you for telling me. [Thanks for telling me.]
2. Thank you for letting me know. [Thanks for letting me know.]
3. Thank you for coming over. [Thanks for coming over.]
4. Thank you for stopping by. [Thanks for stopping by.]
5. Thank you for visiting me. [Thanks for visiting me.]
6. Thank you for explaining that to me. [Thanks for explaining that to me.]
7. Thank you for listening to me. [Thanks for listening to me.]
8. Thank you for helping me. [Thanks for helping me.]
9. Thank you for cooking dinner. [Thanks for cooking dinner.]
10. Thank you for your interest. [Thanks for your interest.]
11. Thank you for helping me with my homework. [Thanks for helping me with my homework.]
12. Thank you for the ride to work. [Thanks for the ride to work.]
13. Please thank John for me. [Please thank him for me.]
14. Please thank Susan and Mary for me. [Please thank them for me.]
15. Please thank Maria for me. [Please thank her for me.]
16. I can’t thank you enough.
17. We really appreciate your help. [We’re really grateful for your help.]
18. Do you need any help? No, thanks, I’m all set.
19. Do you want us to help you? No, thanks, we’re all set.
20. When a small business needs one or more additional employees, the owner will often post a sign that says “Help Wanted.”
Intro & Outro Music: La Pompe Du Trompe by Shane Ivers - https://www.silvermansound.comSupport the show
You can now support my podcasts and classes:
Help Barry pay for podcast expenses--thank you!