1. By this time tomorrow I’ll be in London.
2. I’ll meet you at the library this evening.
3. Mary ate a large breakfast this morning.
4. At the beginning of this month, Alex moved to New York.
5. I’m coming back to this beach next summer.
6. This is the way to the director’s office.
7. Where shall I put these clean glasses?
8. This is my favorite winter coat.
9. I would like to watch this movie again—it was great!
10. This is an excellent restaurant.
11) That was a wonderful concert.
12) Who is that man over there? He looks familiar.
13) See that woman in the red dress? That’s my chemistry teacher.
14) I stopped working on that project two months ago.
15) That is the dog that always barks at me when I walk by.
16) She works for a company that publishes science books.
17) I’m too old to work that much. I need more time off.
18) That wasn’t time enough to finish the test!
19) What have I been doing? Oh, this and that.
20) This is my little brother, Jack. And that big guy over by the tree is my older brother, William.
Intro & Outro Music: La Pompe Du Trompe by Shane Ivers - https://www.silvermansound.comSupport the show
You can now support my podcasts and classes:
Help Barry pay for podcast expenses--thank you!